Her website is Crochet Spot.
Rachel says, “Crochet Spot is a welcoming site where you can easily learn how to crochet and find funtastic crochet patterns to work with. “
It’s 2009. Philadelphia. Rachel Choi founds Crochet Spot. “If I didn’t have my favorite 3.25 mm hook, love for soft yarn, and of course your support, Crochet Spot wouldn’t be the funtastic place it is today,” Rachel explains on the website’s About page.
In addition to Rachel there are four writers, they are:
- Candace Barr, she describes herself, “I have been crocheting since I was 19 years old.”
- Caissa “Cami” McClinton, she describes herself, “I am a lifelong crafter and began crocheting in 2008. but one scarf and I was hooked! I am a proud member of the Crochet Guild of America (CGOA), and the founding president of its first chapter in Mexico, Ganchitos Mexico City.”
- Amy Lynn Yarbrough, she describes herself, “I’ve dabbled a little in sewing, something I wish to get better at, and even tried knitting, but haven’t accomplished it. Also, I love color, just about every craft, animals, and all around creativity.”
- Ortega-ClaireReyes, she describes herself, “I officially started crocheting in grade school, but it wasn’t as fun as crochet is today!”
Premium Pattern Membership
“The Premium Pattern Membership is a popular way to shop in the Crochet Spot Store. Members can download ALL of the patterns (including all new patterns) in the store for only $10 per month, ” quoted from Crochet Spot website.
Personally, I love the Pattern Membership and have been a member for many years now! My membership fees are directly taken from my checking account through PayPal. I always download all the new patterns. They are very creative and artsy.
How to Sign Up
- Go to the Crochet Spot Store.
- Sign in. If you do not have a store account, use the blue box at the top, right hand side of the page to create a new one. If you already have an account, use the orange box to sign in. Please note, newsletter subscriptions are separate from store accounts, so you will need to create a new account even if you are a newsletter subscriber.
- Click the “Subscribe” button in the yellow box at the top of the page.
- Pay. You can pay using your PayPal account, credit/debit card, or eCheck. Please read the entire payments section below before signing up.
By signing up for a membership you agree to the terms and conditions as stated on this page.
Very important Copyright Information:
Any crochet items made from Crochet Spot’s Pattern may be sold for profit. Don’t forget you MUST credit Crochet Spot!!
No pattern may be sold, reproduced or shared. This includes any materials found on Crochet Spot. In any form, written, electronically etc. Doing so VIOLATES the Copyright and is ILLEGAL.